Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- List of authors(Contributors), their affiliations and corresponding author email addresses are mentioned only in the space provided during submission and not in the Paper/Article.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
I/We understand that the Editor-in-Chief may transfer the Copyright to a publisher at his/her discretion.
The undersigned hereby transfer any and all rights in and to the research paper including without
restriction all copyrights to the International Research Journal of Science and Technology. The
undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the research paper is unique and that he/she is
the author(s) of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified and cited as to its original
source as a reference, with permission notices from the copyright owners, wherever required. The
author(s) declare that the submitted/enclosed camera-ready paper is thoroughly proofread by me
and in conformity with the instructions for authors communicated to me and author(s) declare that
if any plagiarism found in my/our camera-ready paper after Publication they are wholly responsible
not IJRJST or IJRJST Board members.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.